- A structure with equipment for drilling and servicing an oil well.More example sentences
- If we had the latticed structure it would turn the ride into a more industrial looking structure, more like an oil rig.
- As the boys try to escape from the village, they encounter a large tanker truck, which the audience initially believes is an oil rig.
- The Spanish producers of the film, mostly set on an oil rig in the North Sea, had planned to shoot in the republic but their search for a suitable location came up dry.
More definitions of oil rigDefinition of oil rig in:
- The British & World English dictionary