noun (plural oilmen)
- An owner or employee of an oil company.More example sentences
- The Dallas oilman has been saying since last year that oil prices are likely to stay well over $30 a barrel for a long time.
- Well, let's start from the beginning and that is that both of them are oilmen, they come out of the oil industry.
- Her Aunt Patsy tries to set her up temporarily with a rich Oklahoma oilman named Daniel, but Lucy actually falls for him.
More definitions of oilmanDefinition of oilman in:
- The British & World English dictionary