noun (plural oligos)Biochemistry
- short for oligonucleotide.More example sentences
- The technique utilizes a thermostable DNA ligase to ligate together perfectly adjacent oligos.
- All the annealed double stranded oligos were cloned into the StuI site using blunt end ligation.
- The sequence of the two nonconserved regions, NC1 and NC2, is shown, with the nucleotide substitutions in mutated oligos shown above the wild-type sequence.
More definitions of oligoDefinition of oligo in:
- The British & World English dictionary