- A peptide whose molecules contain a relatively small number of amino-acid residues.More example sentences
- By analogy, biomaterials like proteins and self-assembling oligopeptides may have a critical aggregation concentration based on their amphiphilic structures.
- These zinc-dependent endoproteases may act on a large number of substrates, or they may be highly specific, targeting only one or a few proteins or oligopeptides.
- These values can be used to estimate the total time to calculate free energies for oligopeptides of larger protein systems.
More definitions of oligopeptideDefinition of oligopeptide in:
- The British & World English dictionary