- Of a dusky yellowish green color; olive green.More example sentences
- Removing two other birds - an olivaceous warbler and a yellow-vented bulbul - from the 30-foot-long net, he heads for his base of operations: a folding card table in the middle of a weedy lot.
- The positive samples contained intact, determinate conidiophores, which varied in color between colorless and brown, and swollen phialides (colorless to brown) with 1-celled dark olivaceous spores were present.
- One of them was an Icterine warbler the other was some other nondescript type of Hippolais species, possibly an olivaceous warbler.
More definitions of olivaceousDefinition of olivaceous in:
- The British & World English dictionary