- 1(Of God) present everywhere at the same time.More example sentences
- The gods were omnipresent but they were not necessarily obeyed.
- According to the poet, Lord Ganesha, the Onkar-shaped omnipresent god, is the bestower of all kinds of boons.
- The One is the ultimate omnipresent Essence of the Universe.
- 1.1Widely or constantly encountered; common or widespread: the omnipresent threat of natural disastersMore example sentences
- Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever encountered the omnipresent Dora series.
- Myrna said that it was a depressing scene, with heavy smoke and the omnipresent threat of losing everything.
- King's recommendations to women are in line with the sense of omnipresent threat and moral panic that he projects.
- More example sentences
- Julie - completely dressed down, sans make-up, and still absolutely gorgeous - seemed oblivious to her omnipresence as she chatted with friends in the adjoining pizza place.
- However, it's omnipresence has become oppressive for some, with the result that many New World drinkers and growers are desperately seeking high and low for a Chardonnay substitute and a few feel that they've found it in Pinot Gris.
- I think a large part of the improvement in customer service - at least from what I have anecdotally observed - is due to the potential omnipresence of monitors on the call lines.
early 17th century: from medieval Latin omnipraesent-.