adjective & adverb
- Being broadcast on radio or television: [as adjective]: live, on-air interviews [as adverb]: he apologized on-air for the commentMore example sentences
- His on-air antics have garnered serious cash and the attention of news outlets.
- TV3 launched its national on-air campaign with the first of a series of spot broadcasts at lunchtime yesterday.
- Fox will not have to pay any fines, make any on-air apology or be prevented in any way from broadcasting in Britain.
More definitions of on-airDefinition of on-air in:
- The British & World English dictionary