- Denoting or relating to events or conditions on a road, especially a vehicle’s performance.More example sentences
- For those who want a rugged, go-anywhere vehicle offering a sophisticated on-road experience, then the fresh new look will have plenty of appeal.
- High ratio can be selected ‘on the fly’ but is for off-road and loose on-road conditions, such as wet or metal roads.
- Japanese emission standards for on-road vehicles and engines are adopted by the Ministry of the Environment and the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport.
More definitions of on-roadDefinition of on-road in:
- The British & World English dictionary