- A slot machine operated by pulling a long handle at the side.More example sentences
- The reality is simply that much of the money these trusts disperse to charities comes from gambling - from one-armed bandits and slot machines, etc.
- Instead, the one-armed bandit operated stock scams said to have helped establish the fortunes of many of today's local social elite.
- Players who fancy the thrill of the one-armed bandits will also find ample entertainment with 10 games to choose from including Lucky Seven, Sphinx Hijinx, Safe Cracker and Forbidden Fruit.
More definitions of one-armed banditDefinition of one-armed bandit in:
- The British & World English dictionary