Definition of one-piece in English:
(Especially of an article of clothing) made or consisting of a single piece.
- As Lucia strode to her locker she passed a group of three girls slipping into their dark blue one-piece swimsuits.
- The robe gapped open at the neck to reveal a bright yellow one-piece swimsuit.
- Kathrine wore a purple one-piece swimsuit which she was not afraid to wear.
nounBack to top
An article of clothing made or consisting of a single piece: I was wearing a tight black one-piece
More example sentences
- There are attractive, yet attractively practical one-pieces which are nearly athletic in styling.
- And she said she discovered that one-pieces could actually be sexy when she was shot for the cover of ‘Sports Illustrated’ in a one - piece.
- For one-pieces, make sure the torso isn't too long.
Definition of one-piece in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.