Definition of one-piece in English:
(Especially of an article of clothing) made or consisting of a single piece.
- As Lucia strode to her locker she passed a group of three girls slipping into their dark blue one-piece swimsuits.
- The robe gapped open at the neck to reveal a bright yellow one-piece swimsuit.
- Kathrine wore a purple one-piece swimsuit which she was not afraid to wear.
nounBack to top
An article of clothing made or consisting of a single piece: I was wearing a tight black one-piece
More example sentences
- There are attractive, yet attractively practical one-pieces which are nearly athletic in styling.
- And she said she discovered that one-pieces could actually be sexy when she was shot for the cover of ‘Sports Illustrated’ in a one - piece.
- For one-pieces, make sure the torso isn't too long.
Definition of one-piece in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan