- Denoting a test for deviation from the null hypothesis in one direction only.More example sentences
- Therefore, we performed what is analogous to a one-tailed test with the null hypothesis that occupancy rate and pf of territories were correlated using an information-theoretic approach.
- The data were analyzed for statistical significance with a one-tailed binomial test with = 0.05.
- Because the effects of specialization on taxonomic diversity are uncertain, we performed one-tailed tests in the direction of decreased species diversity and then repeated the tests in the direction of increased species diversity.
More definitions of one-tailedDefinition of one-tailed in:
- The British & World English dictionary