- A pair of punches in quick succession, especially with alternate hands: [as modifier]: a one-two punchMore example sentences
- But if Pentham's goal was a real sucker punch then the one-two combination in the first four minutes had Teachers reeling on the ropes.
- Woo, who had previously tackled kung fu as well as staid dramedies, set about changing that with the one-two punch of The Killer and then Hard Boiled.
- She served up a spectacular one-two punch in her first two years as a pro.
More definitions of one-twoDefinition of one-two in:
- The British & World English dictionary