- North American An infant’s one-piece close-fitting lightweight garment, usually having sleeves but leaving the legs uncovered and fastening with snaps at the crotch.More example sentences
- By the time they bring their new little family member home, they've taken classes, read a library's worth of books, and bought enough onesies to fill an entire dresser.
- The onesies, in sets of three, will be decorated with a peace symbol, a heart, and a happy face: peace, love, and happiness.
- Onesies are very practical clothing for babies to wear.
More definitions of onesieDefinition of onesie in:
- The British & World English dictionary