- A very great number or amount of something: if only I had oodles of cashMore example sentences
- There is super, relaxing seating with safety belts for four people, two multi-positioned tables and oodles of storage space.
- And at the dining hall of the Games Village, they flocked for an evening of lip-smacking fare and oodles of fun.
- Would anybody have trouble finding oodles of examples of symptoms in the modern Republican Party matching these?
mid 19th century (originally US): of unknown origin.
More definitions of oodlesDefinition of oodles in:
- The British & World English dictionary