- A dark-colored China tea made by fermenting the withered leaves to about half the degree usual for black teas.More example sentences
- Whether they're black, green, white or oolong, true tea leaves contain powerful antioxidants that act as nature's own disease fighters.
- Imported teas contain far less caffeine than U.S. black teas: half as much in oolong and one-third as much in green teas.
- There are three primary types of tea - green, oolong and black.
mid 19th century: from Chinese wūlóng, literally 'black dragon'.
More definitions of oolongDefinition of oolong in:
- The British & World English dictionary