noun[often as modifier]
- A session in a club during which anyone is welcome to sing or perform stand-up comedy.More example sentences
- Any performers are welcome to share their skills at the open mike session - musicians, dancers, poets, puppeteers, raconteurs and actors.
- The event will also include an open mike session and any Aboriginal performers are welcome to turn up and share their talents.
- What we got was open mike night at the TSN Comedy Club.
More definitions of open mikeDefinition of open mike in:
- The British & World English dictionary