- (Of a dress shirt) worn with the collar unbuttoned and without a tie.More example sentences
- Outtrim, the Internet prodigy who cut the code for Hotdog in his loungeroom, was photographed in jeans, open-necked shirt and reversed baseball cap, the quintessential Web geek.
- Set into the center of his sinewy throat, just below the collar of his open-necked shirt, is a plastic breathing device about two inches in diameter.
- But 29-year-old David drew criticism for his ripped jeans and scuffed boots which he wore with an open-necked shirt and dinner jacket.
More definitions of open-neckedDefinition of open-necked in:
- The British & World English dictionary