, British operating theatre)
- A room in a hospital specially equipped for surgical operations.More example sentences
- This is a totally mobile operating room and the operating rooms are designed to be mobile so they can move with the troops and support the troops as soon as they come off the front line.
- Bone marrow collection is a surgical procedure performed in an operating room.
- Modern hospital operating rooms are changing dramatically with the advent of minimally invasive surgical techniques and digital technology.
More definitions of operating roomDefinition of operating room in:
- The British & World English dictionary