- 1Put into operation or use.More example sentences
- I hope so, for I've already begun discussions about operationalizing my Dream.
- Hence, the origin story shifted to specifically Christian themes, typified by Afonso's burying his mother and operationalized by the founding of the Order of Christ.
- The Commission will be operationalized in the next few weeks.
- 2 Philosophy Express or define (something) in terms of the operations used to determine or prove it.More example sentences
- By operationalizing Godel and set theory, Badiou's rationalism makes no concessions at all to the worldly or to the empirical.
More definitions of operationalizeDefinition of operationalize in:
- The British & World English dictionary