- Operational expenditure: you can only cut opex so far, and most carriers are getting very close to reaching that point [as modifier]: high opex costsMore example sentences
- Some people will criticize this, but the proof in the pudding will be that we will reduce our opex spending significantly.
- The provider receives more revenue at higher profit because capex and opex are reduced through the use of more cost-effective optical Ethernet technology.
- Although not as dramatic as the opex savings, NSP's analysis includes also found significant capex savings.
1980s: shortened form of operational expenditure.
More definitions of opexDefinition of opex in:
- The British & World English dictionary