- The ability to express oneself fluently and grammatically in speech.More example sentences
- It has given shape to much of the Western world's inheritance of oracy and literacy.
- There are low levels of English literacy and oracy in many cases.
- And we're offering the students a program which not only develops their writing but their oracy from the beginning of schooling.
1960s: from Latin os, or- 'mouth', on the pattern of literacy.
More definitions of oracyDefinition of oracy in:
- The British & World English dictionary