- The room used for regimental or company business.More example sentences
- The lumber was needed at Istres to build barracks, mess hall, orderly rooms, latrines, clinic, headquarters, and officer and enlisted clubs.
- The squadron orderly room and operations buildings were in the squadron area as was the mess hall and ablutionary - all walking distance from the flight line.
- Corporal Adrian Porter helps Corporal Ben Wright with some administrative matters in the orderly room.
More definitions of orderly roomDefinition of orderly room in:
- The British & World English dictionary