- British term for common stock.More example sentences
- According to Netinvest's website, it holds 1.36 million loan notes in Voxpilot, almost 600,000 ordinary shares and 100 preference shares.
- Last week multinational software company SAP, which is based in Germany, announced that it is converting its preference shares into ordinary shares in order to boost liquidity.
- His holding is now 425,879 ordinary shares and 623,334 share options.
More definitions of ordinary shareDefinition of ordinary share in:
- The British & World English dictionary