Definition of ordure in English:
- Distilling that heap of ordure down to only ten nuggets of blackest filth takes work.
- These sub-humans are attracted to the happiness of others like flies to ordure.
- It was like watching a chimp trying to fashion a scale model of Michelangelo's David out of its own steaming ordure.
1.1Something regarded as vile or abhorrent.
- But he is bogged down by a terrible script - crammed with all that is clunky, cutesy and phoney - and surrounded by actors giving turns of pure ordure.
- Suddenly folk who pandered to his every whim are falling over themselves to add their deposit of ordure on his disgraced head.
- But nor do I think it was quite the heap of steaming literary ordure that most reviewers found it to be.