- 1A person who organizes: the organizers of the demonstration he worked as a union organizer all around the state of New JerseyMore example sentences
- On the strength of this showing, the event's organizers have decided to make it an annual affair.
- As our activity organizer, she knew how to find fun things to do.
- The protest organisers are asking fans to take along banners, horns and whistles.
- 2A thing used for organizing. See also electronic organizer, personal organizer.More example sentences
- Apple may also be working on a handheld organizer or digital camera, analysts said.
- Dubbed the digital organiser, the tiny machine promised to change our lives forever.
- The organiser has tools in it for simple image editing, as well as organising.
More definitions of organizerDefinition of organizer in:
- The British & World English dictionary