- A person who takes part in orienteering.More example sentences
- Wharfedale is clearly one of the hot-spots in terms of producing excellent orienteers.
- Boring, I know, but you can't be a good orienteer if you don't know where you're going.
- This year, no other orienteering club in Britain has so many orienteers who have achieved this award.
verb[no object] Back to top
- Take part in orienteering.More example sentences
- He is a member of the Eborienteers group, which orienteers in the York, Selby and Scarborough areas but has been affected by foot-and-mouth restrictions.
- She told the Evening Press: ‘It will be the first time I've orienteered outside of Europe and is sure to be pretty exciting.’
More definitions of orienteerDefinition of orienteer in:
- The British & World English dictionary