Definition of orthogonal projection in English:
1A system of making engineering drawings showing two or more views of an object at right angles to each other on a single drawing.
- Again, let [Pi] [theta]: R 2 [arrow right] R denote the orthogonal projection on the line L [theta] through the origin that makes an angle [theta] with the horizontal.
- A simple method is proposed to find the orthogonal projection of a given point to the solution set of a system of linear equations.
- The hidden neuron is removed by analyzing the orthogonal projection correlations among the outputs of other hidden neurons.
1.1A drawing made using orthogonal projection.
- Reinhardt, with much intuition but little experimental evidence, used orthogonal projections to illustrate how the tip of a fungal hypha may expand.
- Vessels were documented in at least two identical orthogonal projections at baseline and follow-up.
Definition of orthogonal projection in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.