- A record produced by an oscillograph.More example sentences
- Figure 1 shows power spectrum, sonogram, and two oscillograms (top to bottom) of a one-note advertisement call.
- Figure 1 shows sonograms and oscillograms of a whine-plus-chuck call of a túngara frog (Physalaemus pustulosus; left) and a call group of a cricket frog (Acris crepitans; right).
- The cusk-eel oscillogram, frequency and pulse data suggested to Sprague and Loczkovich (in press) that the cusk-eel may be the chatterer source.
More definitions of oscillogramDefinition of oscillogram in:
- The British & World English dictionary