noun (plural ostomies)Medicine
- An artificial opening in an organ of the body, created during an operation such as a colostomy, ileostomy, or gastrostomy; a stoma.More example sentences
- In time, you will gain confidence in managing your ostomy during sexual activity.
- Creation of an ostomy can be a lifesaving experience for a patient.
- Choose a position for sexual intercourse that protects your ostomy.
More definitions of ostomyDefinition of ostomy in:
- The British & World English dictionary