- Of or relating to the ear.More example sentences
- This nerve carries the otic ganglion, which is derived from glossopharyngeal neurons.
- Compromise of the arteries supplying the otic region can lead to tinnitus, hearing loss and vertigo.
- In the remaining time before hatching, eyes develop from the optic vesicles, and the inner ear develops from the otic vesicles.
mid 17th century: from Greek ōtikos, from ous, ōt- 'ear'.
More definitions of oticDefinition of otic in:
- The British & World English dictionary