Definition of otorhinolaryngology in English:
The study of diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
- In addition, the clinics have ‘outpatient specialists,’ most often in internal medicine, paediatrics, obstetrics and gynaecology, and otorhinolaryngology.
- This ocular emergency requires intravenous antibiotics, otorhinolaryngology, and ophthalmologic consultation.
- I would start with the easy procedures - those I had plenty of experience with in the past, such as pediatric otorhinolaryngology, general surgery, and ophthalmology procedures.
- Example sentences
- The parents, general practitioners, and otorhinolaryngologists were encouraged to manage sore throats and upper respiratory tract infections during follow up according to regular practice.
- Each was managed jointly at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in London by tropical medicine physicians and otorhinolaryngologists.
- The doctor might recommend you take your child to an otorhinolaryngologist (ear, nose, and throat doctor) or an ophthalmologist (eye doctor).
Definition of otorhinolaryngology in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia