Definition of outdated in English:
Out of date; obsolete.
- So here we stand, out in the pasture in very much the same way as the outdated and obsolete horse.
- It was rundown, with outdated equipment and a half-empty order book.
- Yet the easiest way to describe it is as a pop album recorded on hopelessly outdated equipment.
- Example sentences
- Then there are songs that simply explode with outdatedness.
- Identifying California with the future, their novels predict their own outdatedness; they become boats against the current, condemned to search for living tradition in the vaults and graveyards of the British past.
- Given the wealth of new insights that economic historians of the region have offered over the past ten years, this suggests a volume that teeters on the verge of outdatedness at publication.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan