Definition of outdated in English:
Out of date; obsolete.
- So here we stand, out in the pasture in very much the same way as the outdated and obsolete horse.
- It was rundown, with outdated equipment and a half-empty order book.
- Yet the easiest way to describe it is as a pop album recorded on hopelessly outdated equipment.
- Example sentences
- Then there are songs that simply explode with outdatedness.
- Identifying California with the future, their novels predict their own outdatedness; they become boats against the current, condemned to search for living tradition in the vaults and graveyards of the British past.
- Given the wealth of new insights that economic historians of the region have offered over the past ten years, this suggests a volume that teeters on the verge of outdatedness at publication.
Words that rhyme with outdatedbelated, elated, mismated, overinflated, striated, unabated, undated, unrated, unrelated, unstated, X-rated
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.