Pronunciation: /ˈoutˌgō /
- The outlay of money: the secret of success lies in the relation of income to outgoMore example sentences
- Coming to the company's performance, is it in line with the plans - premium income, claims, reinsurance outgo, investment income and yields, policy surrenders, expense ratios?
- And because of this singular fact, every single published estimate of Social Security income and outgo is just plain wrong.
- Actual short-term experience has generally been more favorable than estimated at the time of the 1983 amendments, with income exceeding outgo by more than had been projected.
Pronunciation: /outˈgō /(outgoes, outgoing; past outwent; past participle outgone) [with object] • archaic Back to top
More definitions of outgoDefinition of outgo in:
- The British & World English dictionary