- 1Defeat (an opponent) on points: he retained his featherweight title by outpointing the Colombian in twelve roundsMore example sentences
- He outpointed his opponent to win a unanimous decision.
- They were able to outpoint their host country opponents in one bout each, in a match that lasted a total of 26 minutes 47 seconds and resulted in a 34 to 15 score line.
- Thirteen months later he outpointed him in a rematch.
More definitions of outpointDefinition of outpoint in:
- The British & World English dictionary