adverb[usually as submodifier]
- Exceptionally: outstandingly beautiful gardensMore example sentences
- Some of the 13 bunkers are in outstandingly beautiful spots, particularly the one at Hawkshead.
- The football sessions, especially those for the juniors, had been outstandingly successful and the chairman thanked the team coaches and leaders.
- The key to the competition's popularity is most likely the outstandingly beautiful area in which it takes place.
More definitions of outstandinglyDefinition of outstandingly in:
- The British & World English dictionary