- A branch of an organization situated at some distance from its headquarters.More example sentences
- Other register offices register births in hospitals and perhaps have outstations in other public buildings, but we were the first to go into a supermarket.
- Skateraw could become an outstation of the National Galleries, both as the repository of the archive and as home to new temporary shows and possibly to a sculpture park.
- These men suffered tremendous hardship and sacrifice to help open up this country and provide supplies to the distant outstations.
More definitions of outstationDefinition of outstation in:
- The British & World English dictionary