- past participle of outwear.
adjectiveBack to top
- 1Out of date: outworn prejudicesMore example sentences
- Such language is meant, of course, to be redolent of hell and damnation, a caricature of old-time religion and its outworn morality.
- 1.1No longer usable or serviceable: outworn lead flashingsMore example sentences
- Not only do they have a large range of new boots but they also offer a trade-in service - outgrown boots, not outworn.
- Even the narrow passageways were clogged with piles of papers stuffed in among outworn printing presses.