noun (plural ouzos)
- A Greek anise-flavored liqueur.More example sentences
- But unless you've got someone to guide you safely back to your welcoming bed, steer clear of the local hooch - ouzo - the Greek spirit flavoured with aniseed consumed diluted with water.
- Beer, ouzo, and brandy are the principal alcoholic beverages drunk by Cypriots.
- A popular Greek drink is ouzo, a strong alcoholic drink flavored with anise.
More definitions of ouzoDefinition of ouzo in:
- The British & World English dictionary