- past and past participle of overbuy.
adjectiveBack to top
- Stock Market Overvalued owing to excessive buying at unjustifiably high prices: a healthy correction to an overbought marketMore example sentences
- Many traders use them primarily to determine overbought and oversold levels, selling when price touches the upper Bollinger band and buying when it hits the lower Bollinger band.
- First off, the 20-day price channels on top of the price action allow you to follow the overbought and oversold positions of this chart.
- In the early stages of a new trend, these indicators can stay in the overbought part of the scale for a very long time, particularly at the start of a new bull market.
More definitions of overboughtDefinition of overbought in:
- The British & World English dictionary