- Excessively cautious.More example sentences
- An overcautious approach makes for dull environments.
- When using the roads, we will all notice the reckless or overcautious motorist, but would we pay any attention to the good driver?
- However, Murphy soon gave the impression that he was a cautious man working for an overcautious board and progress was simply too slow.
- More example sentences
- But its organization was weak, it was operationally inexperienced, and from the start it seemed paralysed by overcaution.
- Conductors welcome their English eccentricity as an antidote to the overcaution that is killing their art.
More definitions of overcautiousDefinition of overcautious in:
- The British & World English dictionary