- Containing an excessive amount of something: an overfull cup of tea overfull employment that leads to inflationMore example sentences
- We make sure there are no broken bottles on the floor and that the bin does not get overfull.
- ‘Being overfull is not especially a good thing,’ he said.
- An overfull order book cannot be used to ignore health and safety regulations or an enforcement notice as it suits.
More definitions of overfullDefinition of overfull in:
- The British & World English dictionary