- A simple knot made by forming a loop and passing a free end around the standing part and through the loop.More example sentences
- Make a loop with an overhand knot with one bit of tubing so that when the knot is made the tubing is in the loop.
- On the wrong side, secure the yarn ends with an overhand knot and dab each knot with seam sealant.
- To construct Pieranski's knot, you fold a circular loop of rope and tie two multiple overhand knots in it.
More definitions of overhand knotDefinition of overhand knot in:
- The British & World English dictionary