- (Of a company) having taken on too much debt.More example sentences
- Thus the strain of the adjustment forced on its overleveraged UK operations falls directly on the Tata group in India.
- We have seen money inundate the hedge fund community, adding an additional layer of leveraged speculation on top of an already egregiously overleveraged financial system.
- The currency crashed - and so did overheated markets and over-leveraged economies across Asia.
More definitions of overleveragedDefinition of overleveraged in:
- The British & World English dictionary