- Praise more highly than is warranted: the island’s tourist publications tend to overpraise their restaurantsMore example sentences
- My point was only that the same could have been said for Amores Perros, which you thought was overpraised.
- His work here is impossible to over praise.
- I still think your reviews give away too many plot points and tend toward over praise, but I still enjoy them.
More definitions of overpraiseDefinition of overpraise in:
- The British & World English dictionary