- An outer skirt worn over the skirt of a dress.More example sentences
- It was made of ivory silk with a cotton underskirt and a laced overskirt embroidered with delicate pink flowers.
- The dress Astrid had chosen was simple yet elegant: a royal blue empire wasted bodice, a lighter blue flower patterned skirt with an overskirt of the same royal blue.
- She finished with a double skirt of two colors, the overskirt being yellow, and the underskirt gray.
More definitions of overskirtDefinition of overskirt in:
- The British & World English dictionary