- An area of the seabed used for breeding oysters.More example sentences
- EU funding has been secured for the setting up of an extensive oyster farm in Killala Bay as a means of offering social and economic regeneration in an environmentally sensitive area.
- This includes a fishing trip of Carlingford Lough, seafood cookery demonstration, visit to an oyster farm and seafood dinner.
- Others likely to be hit hard by the sudden closing include the Port Alfred truck stop and a juice manufacturer there, and the Hamburg oyster farm.
More definitions of oyster farmDefinition of oyster farm in:
- The British & World English dictionary