- A small pleasure boat driven by pedals that in turn drive a paddle wheel.More example sentences
- Cameron Lake was closed to all motorized watercraft, but did offer canoes, rowboats and paddleboats for rental.
- At Mission Bay Park you can rent paddleboats, kayaks and sailboats or take the paved loop and get a great eyeball workout.
- Then spend four days floating the Class III Rogue River, refining the skills you need to guide a private paddleboat or oar boat downstream.
More definitions of paddleboatDefinition of paddleboat in:
- The British & World English dictionary