- An exciting book.More example sentences
- As in all the chapters, David (a photo editor and avid photographer) maintains the excitement visually with pictures and page designs that make such a book a page-turner.
- But it is also a highly enjoyable read - one might even say it's a page-turner, if books of this genre are permitted to be labeled as such.
- It is a stunning book, a page-turner and thought-provoker.
More definitions of page-turnerDefinition of page-turner in:
- The British & World English dictionary