- An air gun firing capsules of paint, used in the game of paintball.More example sentences
- I didn't wait for someone else on their team to respond, I cut in ‘I'm under heavy fire (pulling the trigger on my unloaded paint gun so they could hear convincing pops of compressed air) I'm by the big log.’
- It was only with a paint gun but it really hurt and now I have a huge welt on my cheek.
- When you were in the gauntlet, you actually used paint guns instead of real bullets or blanks because it was easier to calculate the hits on you and the hits you placed.
More definitions of paint gunDefinition of paint gun in:
- The British & World English dictionary