- The part of a factory where goods are painted, typically by spraying.More example sentences
- The paint shop has four new spray booths and can deliver a water-based topcoat to reduce solvent emissions.
- The engines and bodies of the new car are being delivered complete to Goodwood, where the cars are painted in a state-of-the-art paint shop and assembled by a workforce of 350.
- He visited Kennet House, the brewery's wine and spirits warehouse in Northgate Street and also the paint shop where the brewery creates its award-winning pub signs.
More definitions of paint shopDefinition of paint shop in:
- The British & World English dictionary